The STL dock-levelers with rotating ramp are specialized hydraulic equipment that compensates for the height difference between the warehouse floor and the vehicle body. The operator controls the platform using a remote control.
Dock-levelers are specialized hydraulic equipment that compensates the difference in height between the warehouse floor and the vehicle body.Thanks to dock-leveler you can safely and quickly unload/load trucks. The warehouse loader can freely drive into the truck on the platform - this greatly reduces the time of work in the warehouse.
STL dock-levelers are an efficient warehouse, time saving and safety.
STL dock-leveler platforms package
- STL dock-levelers are equipped with hydraulic equipment of European manufacturers.
- Standard dock-levelers we complete with one main lifting cylinder and one ramp control cylinder. This reduces the number of elements in the hydraulic circuit and increases the reliability of the product.
- Longer leveling platforms are equipped with two main cylinders for lifting.
- The upper sheet of the platform is made of steel sheet with lenticular corrugation thickness of 6-8 mm and has stiffening ribs, which allows to withstand loads up to 6-12 tons. The thickness of the ramp is 10-16 mm.
- STL leveling platforms are equipped with safety shutters with reflective elements, they have a control panel and a cable for connecting the network.
We can produce dock-leveles of the right size to solve the problems of loading / unloading in your warehouse.
We are also ready to deliver the platform to the site, install and provide service, warranty and post-warranty repair.
How STL dock-levelers works?
STL dock-levelers can be controlled using the remote control.
- To prepare for work, you need to raise the platform to the top position and push the ramp to the desired distance on the telescopic platform. On a platform with a rotary ramp, the ramp will be opened automatically.
- Dock-leveler smoothly falls on the car body and the platform is ready to operate.
- After loading/unloading, you need to lift the platform again, push the telescopic ramp on the telescopic platform. On the platform with a rotary ramp, the ramp will be closed automatically - the platform will fall into the parking position.